Hygienic requirements met, food safety ensured
VITALIS ensures the transport and conservation of meals in complete accordance with temperature standards for Cook & Serve and Cook & Chill contexts, the essential conditions to guarantee food hygiene and safety. VITALIS can be hosed down or machine washed, ensuring that perfectly hygienic conditions are maintained. The HACCP option allows for automatic traceability, facilitating risk management.
Hot and cold, a large choice of options
Flexible make-up of trays: You can have a combination of trays: some made up of one or more hot dishes and others made-up of complete cold meals, all in the same trolley. Thus it is possible to adapt to a variety of requirements all at the same time!
Perfect reconstitution of meal quality
Progressive retherming by thermocontact preserves all the meal’s nutritional and sensory qualities. Temperature is maintained for the duration of the service, thanks to the stability of Thermocontact heating plates. Starters and desserts are kept at the right cool temperature thanks to the cooling performance of VITALIS
3 refrigeration systems
- Integral refrigeration system: Fresh
- Separate refrigeration docking station: Single / Stand Fresh
- Carbofresh™ with CO2 cassette: Carbo
ISECO Technology at your service
- Inocuous operation, thanks to Silent heating and cooling systems
- New electronics for easier trooey programming, including new operational assistance modules
- HACCP approach: traceability, with a data recording option. The Data Recording Option allows incorporating HACCP methodology through traceability of events
- Programmable labels option (patented system) allows for differential programming. The distribution system is easily managed by users without the intervention of technical or specialised staff: each cart receives its programming from a tag, which identifies the cart’s destination to the user
Many Options: The new Vitalis One Flex is available with either Single or Double Refrigeration, two tray separations (80 or 95 mm), multiple capacities (16, 20, 24, 28 and 30 shelves) and 4 options for refrigeration: integrated (“Fresh”), separate (“Single/StandFresh”), CO2 injection (“CarboFresh”), and cold room (“Single” with bi-fold doors).
Vitalis One Flex: View brochure
Vitalis Fresh with onboard refrigeration compressor View brochure
Vitalis Single With STAND Fresh docking refrigeration View brochure
Vitalis Carbo with CarboFresh™ refrigeration technology View brochure